Accounts Manager - #88293
Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions
Main role requirements include:
•At least 2 to 3 years of experience in accounting.
•AU Tax and BAS are nice to have.
•High attention to detail
•Knowledgeable in accounting principles
•Good comprehension - ability to follow instructions and procedures.
•Good in time management and task prioritization
•Should have good interpersonal skills.
The main responsibilities of the role:
1. Check invoice coding to budget & check descriptions
2. Invoice entities & lot owners – invoicing done by junior staff, oversee the whole process, they need to know the basic
3. Prepare information for BAS and tax returns – good to have
4. Conduct year end reviews for annual audit and provide information for audit and reply to queries – they have someone already, but preferred.
5. Complete accounting journals
6. Manage daily trust account receipting and reconciliations – good to have
7. Issue invoice approvals and follow up
8. Prepare information including checking of accounts for annual audits of strata Schemes
9. Export & import compliance data into accounting software
10. Manage on-boarding new schemes
11. Issue monthly financials and weekly cash payments summaries - done by junior staff, oversee the whole process, they need to know the basic
12. Issue arrears notice monthly to lots who haven’t paid levy contributions, seek
instructions from strata committee and email lawyers for debt recovery.
13. Supervise uploading Insurance details in StrataMax
14. Respond to levy inquiries if accounts team members need help
15. Responding to accounting inquiries
16. Enter charges into TRMax for additional services
17. Supervise team accounts team members to ensure they respond to emails from
owners, contractors and other stakeholders
18. Support Strata Managers and team members generally in respect of accounting
19. Oversee the whole process, if the junior staff is out, he/she will have to do the process itself.
20.Check the invoices, check if all data entry, coding, and invoices are correct.