Accounting/Tax Manager - #88049
ZTT PHILIPPINES CORP.
This position is responsible for the Finance, Accounting, and Taxation functions' day-to-day tasks. This position will deal mainly with the third-party accounting firm for financial reporting, accounting/bookkeeping, and taxation. This position is expected to be able to monitor and analyze the reports from the third-party accounting firm.
- Ensure timely and proper accounting of business transactions made by the third-party accounting firm.
- Coordinate with the third-party accounting firm to successfully complete the Audited Financial Statements.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis at the same time review the final financial reports and analysis of the third-party accounting firm.
- Monitor accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, cash advances, reimbursements, and liquidations.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of tax reports and timely payment of taxes to avoid any difficulties/penalties.
- Audit the balance sheets and books of accounts prepared by the third-party accounting firm.
- Ensure all supporting documents for tax compliance are in order, complete, and adequately reported.
- Monitor importation duties and taxes.
- Create processes and policies pertaining to internal workflows.
- Any other finance-related and business tasks assigned.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a managerial role focusing on Accounting, Finance, and Taxation.
- Knowledgeable in Philippine Taxation.
- Strong analytical background
- Knowledgeable in accounting and financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- With initiative and strong process improvement background.
- With experience handling BIR audits and assessments. Preferably someone who has experience in transacting and negotiating with BIR.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Can speak and understand the Chinese language is an advantage.
- Willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig City.