Accounting Close – Entity Close APAC - Associate - #101155
In scope of Position based promotions (INTERNAL only)
Job Title: Accounting Close – Entity Close APAC - Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
The Accounting Close team ensures all transactions are correctly accounted for and provides a golden source financial information data set upon which all internal and external reporting is based. You will be primarily responsible for timely and accurate delivery of all financial and/or regulatory reports including financial statements, additional disclosure and statistical requirements, inter-unit clearing and other reports in accordance with IFRS and HGB for submission and consolidation to Head Office in Germany; as well as in accordance with applicable GAAP for local regulatory reporting requirements of respective location of the assigned Branch and/or Structured/Non-Structured entities. Our team of experts will be there to support your development to ensure you excel in this role.
What we will offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Retirement Benefit
- Medical and Life Insurance upon employment
- 20 days Annual Vacation Leaves
Your key responsibilities
- Regulatory and Statutory accounts.
- Prepare journal entries including tax and local/HGB deltas
- Preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Head Office, Local Conduct root cause analysis and provide recommendations on corrective and preventive actions
- Partner with peers to ensure all deadlines are met within acceptable timelines
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, or its Business-related equivalents with Accounting courses
- Experience in accounting, finance or audit gained from the Financial Services, Audit or BPO industry would be beneficial
- Combined analytical and problem solving skills
- A team player who is collaborative yet able to work independently
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.