Accounting Associate | OTC (EL 967) - #88105
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Accounts Receivables Associates (Order-To-Cash) who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Perform core business process transactions including data entry, data capture, and data verification according to standard delivery solutions.
- Respond to information requests by searching, compiling, and summarizing results in requested format.
- Assess and resolve problems following defined incident notification and escalation procedures.
- Serve as a technical/functional resource or super user to other team members. MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting-related courses,
- At least 6 mos solid Finance/Accounting experience in Order to Cash / Account Receivable profile (i.e. billing/cash AR/invoice admin/contract setup),
- Amenable to work in Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, or Alabang
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
*Terms and conditions apply