Accounting Analyst - #101403
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking foran Accounting Analyst to join our General Accounting Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
An Accounting Analyst is responsible for performing timely analysis of AP and AR accounts and ensuring immediate resolution of vendors concern on payments, strengthen relationship with vendors and suppliers, and support the company in optimizing its financial transactions and systems.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in account monitoring and analysis, accounts reconciliation and reporting.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Ensure timely processing of payment to suppliers, team member, and dealers.
- Ensure timely processing of billings, SOAs, Miscellaneous invoice, Debit & Credits Memos
- Analysis of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconciliation of AP and AR balances
- Preparation of AP/AR schedules
- Regular reconciliation of books with vendors
- Assist in the clean-up of long outstanding payable
- Perform record keeping and preparing financial reports
Our perfect match:
- You are a graduate of BS Accountancy or its equivalent.
- You have experience in three-way matching process (Invoice, DR & PO)
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- You effectively manage your time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You can generate innovative solutions in work situations and try different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- You are an actively participating member of a team, moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in SAP ERP system is an advantage.
- Familiar in Tax compliance
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- High analytical skills
- Tenacious team player