Accountant - #116437
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 8,000 people worldwide.
Meet the team:
Primarily responsible for gathering and handling of financial data related to fixed assets and the preparation of schedules and reports for use by Management, internal and external auditors, statutory / government agencies across Dexcom entities in APAC & ANZ region.
Where you come in:
- Maintain Fixed Asset Accounting system, ensuring appropriate depreciable lives for book and tax purposes.
- Ensure transactions such as periodic depreciations, additions, retirements, transfers and adjustments comply with established policies and standards and are accounted properly.
- Reviewing & ensuring internal controls in place to prevent asset mismanagement or loss due to theft or other unauthorized use and for compliance purposes.
- Closely coordinating with department owners on updates / status of capital acquisitions and existing assets.
- Prepare monthly closing Journal Entries as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly Fixed Asset Roll forwards.
- Prepare applicable monthly reconciliations & reports for each business units.
- Prepare Fixed Asset schedules as requested for external and internal financial audits and respond to audit inquiries
- Provide support as needed to Tax Department.
- Conduct periodic reviews and analyses of Fixed Asset data to ensure consistency, completeness, and conformity with established criteria.
- Conduct audits of fixed assets to confirm that they are recorded accurately in accordance with regulations.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure compliance with financial reporting standards
- Reviewing financial statements to ensure that assets are properly recorded
- Analyze variances and prepare variance explanation reports.
- Perform special projects as needed.
What makes you successful:
- With knowledge of Oracle EBS and / or Oracle Fusion, Quickbooks
- Proficient in MS Excel
What you’ll get:
- A front row seat to life changing CGM technology. Learn about our brave #dexcomwarriors community .
- A full and comprehensive benefits program.
- Growth opportunities on a global scale.
- Access to career development through in-house learning programs and/or qualified tuition reimbursement.
- An exciting and innovative, industry-leading organization committed to our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.