Account Health Support Specialist - English Speaking - #101397
Are you a self-starter with a passion for e-commerce, looking to expand your retail skillset and help shape the way third-party Sellers work with Amazon?
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Account Support Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our third-party business partners (Sellers). We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, and provide solutions to help our third-party business partners better serve their customers.
Position Description: Account Support Specialist
Language Requirements: English
Shift Requirements: Sun-Sat (Rotating Shift)
The AHS Specialist position relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate sellers’ complex transactions and accounts. The successful Specialist will have a high degree of soft-skills, the ability to empathize with others and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced environment. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy. All candidates will be analytical and customer service-oriented.
As an AHS Specialist, you will engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, and other company associates to accomplish your goals. You will interact with our third-party Sellers by phone and email with objectives of coaching and helping them with account health related topics. Majority of your day would be taking in Inbound calls. The successful AHS Specialist will be able to redirect difficult conversations as you engage with pre-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
Key job responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaises with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
About the team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, we request to visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Pasay City, PHL
- College graduate or have experience in the BPO industry for a minimum of 3 years
- 12 months in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center
- Business proficient fluency in reading, written and verbal English.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including potentially working one weekend day, full weekends, or alternative start-end times.
- Flexibility to work during bank holidays and peak period
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
- Strong soft skills with the ability to effectively communicate for win-win solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and embrace constant changes with flexibility and good grace.
- Strong ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. Fun to work with!
- Genuine and intense customer focus.