589946BR Record to Report Professional Naga - #88319
Half the Sky
The Record to Report Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Record to Report Analyst, youll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Reviews and processes journal entries;
- Performs account reconciliations and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- Performance directly contributes to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- Provides support to continuous improvement initiative.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team lead.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- With Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or other related management degrees
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- With Basic understanding or working knowledge of general accounting and various accounting concepts and principles.
- With Basic knowledge or Beginner level in Excel
- With good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to follow and complete straightforward, stand-alone tasks within detailed instructions and predefined procedures.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines.
- Can work on flexible hours to meet changing work environment & schedule and to meet tight deadlines.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- ERP working experience
- Relevant Accounts Payable Experience