436307 | HR Manager - #116514
Monroe Consulting Group
We are looking for an HR Manager who will implement the organization’s human resource strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops, and retains employees. They will be directly reporting to the General Manager and will assist and advise company managers about Human Resources issues. The work will be office-based in Binan, Laguna from Mondays to Fridays, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; Compensation
- Together with the General Manager, develop and harmonize the salary structures.
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Leads participation in at least one salary survey per year.
- Monitors best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products.
- Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees and their families.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements, including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Department of Labor, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth.
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations. Minimizes risk.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Manages a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to executive management.
- Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Participates in a process of organization development that plans, communicates, and integrates the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Manages the company-wide committees, including the wellness, training, environmental health, and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
- Keeps the GM and the management team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
Training and Development:
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees, including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development reviews (PDRs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs, including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
Management of Employee Relations and Union Interface:
- Leading the recruitment process in collaboration with local managers.
- Control of all hire, fire, and retire activity together with the management teams within the region.
Reporting/Safety/Other HR Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Human Resource reporting as required by Group Management.
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow up on local employer branding activity both internally and externally.
- Promote and follow up on diversity initiatives.
- Create and encourage best practices within local management.
- Prepare HR-related material and participate in Management, Business, and Legal Board meetings.
- Support Safety, Health, and Environmental initiatives.
- Overseeing and guidance of competence development. Supporting AC Group core values and initiatives.
- Implementation of HR Policies and people management processes in the region according to The Way We Do Things.
- Support all managers in human resource issues within the region.
- Graduate of any degree.
- With end-to-end HR process experience, particularly in recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training, and development.
- At least a minimum of 3 years to 5 years of managerial experience in HR from any industry.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to keep priorities, highly organized, and strong planning ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with tenacity and an empathic manner.
Salary Range: PHP 120,000.00 - PHP 180,000.00 per month
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
If you are interested in other related job opportunities, please explore additional openings on our website: https://shorturl.at/ovDR4
You can also stay updated on new job listings and information by following our Facebook page: https://shorturl.at/nqvCL