433996 | Data Science Specialist/Consultant (FT) - #100852
Monroe Consulting Group
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Makati City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the biggest global insurance companies for their Shared-Service tech arm. Our respective client is looking for a Data Scientist. This job is based in Makati and is currently on a 60% hybrid setup until the end of the year.
- Competitive compensation package
- Great HMO and retirement plans
- 14th-month pay and short-term incentive (can reach higher than monthly salary)
- Weekends Off, Dayshift, 60% Hybrid set up in Makati until the end of the year.
- Able to apply different data science techniques such as deep learning, machine learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, and other approach to different business requirements from different business units.
Other activities which you will be engaged in include:
- Projects that require artificial intelligence in implementing automation
- Improving and assessing algorithms built by other data analytics and data scientist resources
- Build the data and analytics teams by assessing and learning data engineering tools and data visualization tools
- Train and educate the organization as we transform towards a data-driven organization
- Build processes and tools to govern data analytics across the organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to collect, extract, and wrangle data that is used to perform analytic modeling.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms applied to different data sets based on business requirements
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, assess, and analyze algorithm, model performance, and data accuracy
- Develop testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different business units to implement models or processes and tools.
- Develop governance and framework to establish analytics practice across the organization
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Partner with different Business Units and IT to understand, scope, and deliver business use cases aligned on Data and Analytics strategy.
- Metrics/Measures will be based on aligned project and organization measures/metrics.
- Requires interaction with the management and staff across functions and levels: Actuarial, Finance, Marketing, Agency, Corporate Solutions, IT, Senior Management, and others as required.
- Requires interaction/handling of outsourced or contracted groups/individuals.