431944 | Senior Digital Advertising Manager (FT) - #100853
Monroe Consulting Group
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Makati City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels.
Our client connects brands with their respective audiences through exclusive partnerships with fast-growing media platforms. They have offices in 11 countries, across APAC with headquarters in Singapore.
- Our respective client is looking for a Senior Digital Advertising Manager to develop our client’s business with advertisers and their agencies – for TikTok.
- The job is based in Metro Manila, Philippines, and currently offers a day shift and hybrid work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Collaborate with national-level advertisers to understand their objectives, recommend best practices, and develop effective campaigns which include but are not limited to branding and performance
- Creates consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Entravision products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew or upsell to drive revenue growth
- Work closely together with internal ad operations and account management team to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance regularly
- Proactively grow client portfolio: Media/Creative Agencies and Direct Clients.
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving digital media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- Share weekly and monthly pipeline
- Manage the Payment structure and terms with the Clients
Key job qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive
- Proficient in both written & spoken English
- Salary Budget: PHP 90,000 - PHP 100,000
- Work Set-up: Hybrid/Dayshift
- Education Background: BS degree
- Years of Exp.: At least 5 years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies, preferably branding and performance campaigns such as CPI & Lead Gen