426110 | NOC Technical Support Engineer (FT) - #101303
Monroe Consulting Group
Date: 1 week ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation. The company offers various services including Solutions Design and Engineering, Connectivity, Provisioning, Operational Support, Project Management, and Order Fulfillment Logistics.
- As the IT Specialist, you will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and responsible for providing Layer I/Tier I support to the Company’s Field Engineers.
- They are charged with quality assurance, technical assistance, and dispatch documentation.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Providing Layer I/Tier I support and guidance to Field Engineers onsite to ensure a successful dispatch.
- Accurately accounts for notes on issues and steps within our ticketing system.
- Routes all site escalations over to the appropriate internal and external groups.
- Logging Field Engineers offsite to ensure quality completion and documentation.
- Working in a highly collaborative call center environment.
Key Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of working knowledge of data networking and customer support.
- 2+ years of experience in NOC/Network Operations Center.
- Familiarity with Layer 1 cabling and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with alarm security components.
- Strong computer skills (Windows Operating System).
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, email, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Ability to type no fewer than 30 words per minute while on the telephone.
- Expert proficiency in communicating clearly in written and oral English.
- Ability to learn complex technical information quickly.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to work unsupervised, self-motivated, and a good team player.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift.
Educational Requirements (include years of experience, required certifications, etc.):
- Certifications including CompTIA Network+ (preferred)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred – Computer Science, Networking, or Engineering focus.
- 1-2 years of field experience as a technician or field engineer.
- Salary Range: PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 per month.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
- Work Setup: Onsite.
- Work Shift: Night Shift.